A reminder that we are always open to various forms of STR.I.P. Financing to help us continue to publish future strips of Bankruptcy Bill (ideally with more frequency). Please contact us to discuss sponsorship. And thanks to everyone who has purchased a bit of merchandise.
- Posters – now available for purchase at http://www.zazzle.com/bankruptcy_bill_above_the_law_poster-228919838424232157
- Mugs – now available for purchase at http://www.zazzle.com/bankruptcy_bill_above_the_law_mug-168286032811618539
- To receive updates for new postings: E-mail bankruptcybill [at] zoho [dot] com with the word “update” in the subject field, or get the RSS feed.
- Here are links to see more of Gideon Kendall’s creative artwork as well as his Sketch Journal and a recent profile of Gideon in the Kensington Brooklyn Blog.
- Click here to make a donation via PayPal to help support Bankruptcy Bill
–Bill & Struck
p.s. Regarding copyright issues, our legal counsel, IP Aileen, says: “Other bloggers/websites/publications: You are more than welcome to post Strip #15 on your sites as long as you also include all of the text, links and images in this post, including this paragraph. If you fail to respect our wishes, then we’ll get you laid off from your blog, leak news of it to Law Shucks and insist your anonymity be revealed by Thomas Lauria and the Chrysler Non-TARP Lenders.”