The Deal’s Bankruptcy Insider has a feature this week (subscription required) in the Letter from Delaware section on the Indubitable Equivalents, a band comprised of bankruptcy professionals that has been rocking the bankruptcy conference circuit.
According to their web page on the ABI site, the “Indubies” (as they call themselves) are:
- Andy Caine (Alto Sax)
- Jack Esher (Bass/Acoustic Guitar/Vocals)
- Steven Golick (Organ, Wind Controller)
- John Good (Trombone/Bass/Percussion)
- Dillon Jackson (Pedal Steel/Autoharp)
- George Kelakos (Lead Guitar)
- Jordan Kroop (Organ/Piano/Lead Vocals/Harmonica)
- Steven Rhodes (Rhythm Guitar)
- Michael Richman (Piano/Vocals)
- Mitch Ryan (Lead Vocals)
- Tom Salerno (Drums/Vocals)
No word yet on rumors that they plan to team up with Bankruptcy Bill & The Fresh Starts for a summer stadium tour.